We Welcome You Back
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time of great uncertainty. You are the lifeblood to our business and together we are stronger!
Our team of beauty professionals are here to advise,treat and prescribe the very best treatments and products to suit you and achieve your beauty goals.We offer comprehensive range of face and body treatments,as well as waxing,manicure,pedicure.eyelash and brow treatments,tanning and much more.
We know a few things have changed since we last saw you including your skin and your lifestyle, we’ve also made a few changes too in order to ensure the safety of our community.
We are delighted to be open again and for the time being we are operating by appointment only, this will help us maintain a safe environment. You can make an appointment by getting in touch and will find our details in the ‘Contact Us’ section of this website. To secure your booking we will be asking some pre-screening questions regarding COVID-19 and, if you have any questions for us please ask away.
During lockdown, our team have completed additional hygiene training relating to COVID-19 and have been briefed on the latest guidance so we can work collectively to reduce the spread of the virus. We’d like to outline just a few of the measures we are now putting into place to maintain the highest level of service you have come to recognise here at Guinot.
OUR COMMITMENT: Safe Hygiene Accredited
SOCIAL DISTANCING: The salon environment has been adapted and you may notice floor markers, physical barriers and controlled traffic flow. We are also staggering appointments and operating by appointment only.
HYGIENE: We have always upheld the highest standards of hygiene so you can be confident we will adhere to this by continuing to use fresh linen for each client, cleaning and disinfecting the treatment room and equipment after every treatment and following specific cleaning rotas. Nonetheless you can now expect additional protocols such as:-
– Hand sanitizers in the reception area in addition to our treatment rooms
– Increased disinfection of touch points and communal areas
– Implementation of disposable refreshments
– Removal of price lists, brochures and testers
– Appointment confirmations will be digital so we will be confirming we have the correct contact details for you
– Product purchases will be individually cleaned
FURTHER PROTECTION: You will find our team wearing face masks or visors during their time in the salon. Each staff member will also adhere to the current guidance on quarantine and isolation.
YOUR APPOINTMENT: How you can help us
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please arrive alone and with minimal personal items; for the time being we cannot facilitate additional guests or extra shopping bags. When you arrive our team will greet you and take you straight to your treatment room, if you arrive over 5 minutes early we politely ask you to wait outside (unless otherwise directed). We understand sometimes lateness can happen too, but our schedule is tight and our waiting list is long therefore if you are over 15 minutes late, we may need to adapt your service to fit the allotted time or unfortunately reschedule your appointment.
HYGIENE: Alike with the additional measures we are taking there are a few steps you can take to help us maintain our high standards:
– On entering and before leaving the salon please use our Ultra Clean hand sanitizer or wash your hands. To help make this as easy as possible we’ve added additional hand sanitizers throughout the salon.
– If you would like more information about products or treatments, or wish to test a product please ask a team member.
– Keep all your belongings with you and a team member will direct you where to safely leave them
– Please pay by card or pre-pay when you make your booking we will not be accepting cash payments for the time being
FURTHER PROTECTION: Please wear a face mask or face covering when visiting the salon we’ll direct you when it is safe and suitable to remove it. Please do not visit the salon if you or anyone you’ve been in close contact with exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days and, finally, should you display symptoms up to 14 days after your treatment please let us know.
The wellbeing of our loyal clients and dedicated team is of paramount importance, that’s why if you have any questions or comments regarding our new policies please contact one of team members.
Thank you for your continued support
The Beauty Room Team